John D Cogan 2B an artist

Thanks for visiting my blog. Check out my web page at www.JohnCogan.com

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Gathering of Artists



Last year in April Plein Air Magazine hosted an event in Las Vegas. It was a convention of artists, primarily plein air painters, but was open to all. (Every group has get-togethers and conventions, so why not artists?) It was well-attended and received great reports. My only problem with it - I did not go.

I thought about going. I looked at my schedule, but had other things on my plate and thought I would not be missing anything. Wow, was I wrong!

This year I am not making the same mistake. The convention starts on April 10th, 2013 and is being held this year in Monterey, California. And I will be there.

More than that, I have been asked to do be one of the demonstrating artists. What an honor! So if you would like to see me paint, sign up for the convention at Plein Air Convention
John

No comments:

Post a Comment